Consultant, Business Development
Adison brings more than eight years of experience in the oil spill response industry to our CTEH sales team. In her new role as a sales consultant, she will cover primarily Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Houston and Freeport, Texas. She is excited to join the CTEH team because of the company’s prominence and respect in the industry. She has worked with CTEH on several projects and is looking forward to representing and expanding the company’s reputation.
Adison graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Arts and is looking forward to attaining many of the certifications that CTEH encourages.
- BA, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Worker (HAZWOPER)
- 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher
- Introduction to Incident Command Systems (ICS 100)
- Incident Command System for Initial Response (ICS 200)
- Introduction to the National Management Incident Management System (ICS 700)
- Introduction to National Response Framework (ICS 800)
- Intermediate Incident Management (ICS 300)
- Advanced Incident Command Systems (ICS 400)