Manager, Data Management
Ashley Reardon is a Data Management Manager with eleven years of data quality/management and emergency response experience. Her background includes responding to incidents involving hazardous release of chemicals providing GIS, laboratory quality control, environmental sampling quality control, data analysis, and compliance consulting services.
Under the Incident Command System, Ms. Reardon has successfully managed thousands of data sets at large-scale events with numerous stakeholders including local, state, and federal agencies. As Planning Section Chief and other supporting Planning Section roles, she has been responsible for the collection, evaluation, dissemination, and use of information about the development of the incident and the status of resources.
Computer Programming & Software
- Languages: SQL
- GIS Applications: ArcGIS, QGIS
- Productivity and Visualization: Tableau, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel
- Incident Command System: Response Portal, Plan & Command
- Operating Systems: Windows
Registrations & Certifications
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER and current 8-Hour Annual HAZWOPER Refresher
- OSHA 8-Hour HAZWOPER Supervisor
- ICS 100, 200, 201, 300, 320, 400, 700, 800
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- American Red Cross First-Aid/CPR Training