Consultant, Disaster Recovery
Cassandra Smythe is a disaster recovery consultant for CTEH, LLC’s innovative services division. She has experience in rapid response, air monitoring, environmental sampling, data quality control, bio screening, and project leadership.
Ms. Smythe has extensive experience in managing and mitigating issues in all types of disasters – both natural (hurricane, wildfire) and industrial (pipeline releases, train derailments, well control events, chemical releases). As a consultant, Ms. Smythe assists clients in every stage of emergency responses and recovery projects. She is proficient in assisting in the collection and integration of high-quality data within a process in order to drive well-informed reporting and support operational decision making.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ms. Smythe provides services including developing response plans, COVID-19 testing strategies and screening questionnaires, helping prepare for de-escalation and return-to-work events, developing HAZCOM for workplace use, providing on-the-ground support, responding to FAQs, he
- Business and Entrepreneurship, 2015, Wells College, Aurora, NY
Registrations and Certifications
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER and Current 8-Hour Annual HAZWOPER Refresher
- OSHA 8-Hour HAZWOPER Supervisor
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- IS-700b, IS-200b, IS-700a, IS-800.B, ICS-300, ICS-400, FEMA-0235, IS-0230, OSHA 10-Hour, PEC Safeland/Safegulf
Phone Number 501-801-8500
Request a CV