Paul Hart, CSP, CIH
Director, Health & Safety Services
Mr. Paul Hart is a Certified Safety Professional with more than 20 years of industry and consulting experience in safety, industrial hygiene, environmental, and training. Mr. Hart completed his MS in industrial hygiene at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in 2002 where his research investigated methods to estimate contractor safety performance in U.S. oil and gas exploration and production. Mr. Hart completed his BS in Occupational Safety and Health at Murray State University in 1998.
Mr. Hart’s safety, industrial hygiene, environmental, and training experience includes successfully managing contractor safety programs, process safety management, industrial hygiene sampling, respiratory fit testing, incident investigation, safety auditing, site safety support, safety program management, worker compensation management, OSHA recordkeeping, environmental permitting, behavior-based safety, and training. In addition to his experience in industry and consulting, Mr. Hart has also instructed students on Industrial Safety Administration as a Graduate Professor at the University of Arkansas College of Engineering Operations Management Program.
More recently, Mr. Hart has provided technical support on various projects in a variety of industrial settings. His experience includes safety and industrial hygiene support during gasoline and crude oil pipeline release events, solar plant construction, ethanol train derailment response activities, wood pellet manufacturing, wood pellet storage fire responses, and chemical plant turnarounds. He also has been involved in local safety and industrial hygiene organizations including STEPS, AIHA and ASSP as a former officer, conference speaker, and executive committee member.
- M.S., Industrial Hygiene, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- B.S., Occupational Safety & Health, Murray State University, Murray, KY
Registrations & Certifications
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- RCRA/DOT Hazardous Materials Training
- OSHA 8-hour Hazardous Waste Supervisor Training
- First Aid/CPR Training, Instructor
Past or Current Professional Affiliations
- Professional/Active Member/Past Officer – American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
Phone: (501) 801-8500
Request a CV