Director, Software Development
Mr. Avguchenko is an experienced IT professional with a solid business/technical skillset and demonstrated success in data management, process automation, process optimization, systems integration, data quality control and assurance, software development, process documentation, project management, and client relationships. He is a proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop efficient, usable solutions that assist organizations in creating uniformity to deliver results.
Mr. Avguchenko raised and led a team of 12 data managers within CTEH, LLC. He is experienced with managing detailed logistics of large-scale emergency projects and planned drills for a variety of industries, including: transportation, petroleum, and industrial plants. He provides added value to every project, instills trust and confidence in clients, works exceptionally well under pressure, and communicates ideas clearly and effectively.
B.S., Mathematics, Minor Computer Science, Henderson State University, Arkadelphia, AR
- CDBG-DR Project Management
- CDBG-DR Construction Management
- FEMA Sheltering and Temporary Essential Power (STEP) Program
- Disaster Recovery Process Planning CarbonCM Development
- Business Process Management framework design and implementation
- Database front-end and back-end design and implementation
- Dataflow Optimization
- Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process design and implementation
- Multi-System Integration
- Data quality assurance process design and implementation
- Development of client-oriented software solutions