Disaster Recovery Consultant
John Angele is a disaster recovery consultant for CTEH, LLC. He has experience as an environmental scientist, environmental technician, and rapid responder. He has performed disaster recovery services for various oil and gas clients, as well as asset tracking and logistics support for COVID-19-related projects.
- Arkansas State University - Beebe, Associate of Science in Health Sciences,
- Southern New Hampshire University, B.S., Environmental Science
Certifications and Accreditations
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER and Current 8-Hour Annual HAZWOPER Refresher
- OSHA 8-Hour HAZWOPER Supervisor
- IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)