Steve Pepper, MS, CSP
Senior Consultant, Innovative Services
Stephen Pepper is a senior consultant with more than 15 years of experience in health and safety management in the oil and natural gas industry. He has a solid understanding of federal, state, and local regulations, and is a compliance expert. He has expertise in fire protection, contingency planning, emergency planning, and project management budgets ranging from $100 million to $4 billion. He has demonstrated experience in identifying, building, developing, and motivating teams to efficiently deliver impactful safety products and processes to businesses. Areas of expertise include strategic planning, cost controls, disaster planning/recovery, process improvement, project management, field engineering, site inspections, resource allocations, profit optimization, risk management, audit protocol development, and crisis advising.
PhD, Fire and Emergency Management (Dissertation Required), Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
MS, Adult Education, Texas A & M University, College Station, TX
BS, Emergency Management, West Texas A & M University, Canyon, TX
AAS, Safety Management, University of Alaska Anchorage, Anchorage, AK
Certifications and Affiliations
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS) - Previous
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Instructor for industrial firefighting - Texas A&M University, IFSAC 1041-1
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- G449 – ICS Instructor
- Qualified at the Type 1 level for: Incident Command, Operations Section Chief, Planning Section Chief, and Safety / IH Officer for all-hazards IMT.