Steve Pepper, MS, CSP
Senior Consultant, Innovative Services
Stephen Pepper is a senior consultant with more than 15 years of experience in health and safety management in the oil and natural gas industry. He has a solid understanding of federal, state, and local regulations, and is a compliance expert. He has expertise in fire protection, contingency planning, emergency planning, and project management budgets ranging from $100 million to $4 billion. He has demonstrated experience in identifying, building, developing, and motivating teams to efficiently deliver impactful safety products and processes to businesses. Areas of expertise include strategic planning, cost controls, disaster planning/recovery, process improvement, project management, field engineering, site inspections, resource allocations, profit optimization, risk management, audit protocol development, and crisis advising.
- PhD, Fire and Emergency Management (Dissertation Required), Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- MS, Adult Education, Texas A & M University, College Station, TX
- BS, Emergency Management, West Texas A & M University, Canyon, TX
- AAS, Safety Management, University of Alaska Anchorage, Anchorage, AK
Certifications and Affiliations
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS) - Previous
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Instructor for industrial firefighting - Texas A&M University, IFSAC 1041-1
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- G449 – ICS Instructor
- Qualified at the Type 1 level for: Incident Command, Operations Section Chief, Planning Section Chief, and Safety / IH Officer for all-hazards IMT.
Request a CV